Thursday, June 12, 2008

yesterday we had a fun day in the backyard








We had a fun day yesterday at our own pool, and the whole time I didnt know that the pass to our neighborhood pool was in our mailbox, oh well. Maybe another day we will go. I am going to try and start scrapping today...but it is already 3pm and I keep saying I am going to start as soon as I get done with...... Rain here today a little thunderstorm. Hope everyone has a great Thursday, and remember "Think Positive and positive things will happen to you"

I never want to forget the way Bella is tilting her head to the side and smiling at me like she is saying look at me I am so cute, it works every time I have to pick her up and kiss her all over her face, oh and I can't put socks on her because I love looking at her little tan feet they are so cute too.
Okay now both kiddes are down for their nap I am going to go scrapbook....wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Your babies are precious!! I just popped over from Coconuts to check out what you have been up to! See on the boards! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex