Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I never want to forget..........post 7

yeah, I know missed a few days, I think I am not going to be able when I work to post. So anyway, no pictures today. Today is going to be all about Ronnie, He is such a good husband, father. Tonight while I slept he took great care of our babies. Bishop for some reason threw up, so he had to have another bath, poor baby. So anyway Ronnie took care of it, cleaned the kitchen. Could you ask for anything more--Good job!! Baby. So I just wanted to let you know you do such a good job with them and I am so proud to have you as my Husband and my babies Daddy. I never want to forget that you make sacrifices so I can sleep, I know you work hard and are tired when you get home, and just want to lounge but you don't always get to---Thanks for helping me and always making dinner, and for washing clothes too. I love you soooooooooooooo much. I know I dont say it enough or show it enough but I truely do.

No comments: