Thursday, May 15, 2008

I never want to forget..........................post 6

I never want to forget how hard it is to have a garage sale, It is so much work and then you put it in the paper, and on the day you have it ...........it RAINS!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhh!!Oh well I am having it again tomorrow, lets hope I will sell some of this stuff then. If anybody needs anything please let me know I probably have it in my garage. Just don't know what I am going to do with this stuff when it is over.
I never want to forget the feeling I get everytime I hear this song I tear up thinking about my little girl too, and to think I actually wasn't ready to have another but I think it was soooooo meant to be, ya know. I look at that little girl and I am so glad she is here and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love her so much, just look at her today in this little strawberry outfit--cutest thing EVER!!! I could kiss her all day long. And check out the grin on BB down there, I see them both and think I saw God today, everyday, I want to thank him for my precious special gifts, and Ronnie too. Thank you for the way my life has turned out .. even though i have bad stuff happen...they are just moments but I get to live this everyday. I know I complain a lot but I am also grateful for all that I have, and that I have a roof over my head, even though the payment is probably more late than on time and I have food to eat, I think my life is somehow perfect. I hope he blesses each and everyone of you the same way. Take a moment and see if you see God today.




I Saw God Today
Rodney Clawson, Monty Criswell, Wade Kirby

I just walked down the street to the coffee shop
had to take a break
I’d been by her side for eighteen hours straight
I saw a flower growing in the middle of the sidewalk
pushing up through the concrete
like it was planted right there for me to see
the flashin’ lights, the honkin’ horns
all seemed to fade away
in the shadow of that hospital at 5:08
I saw God today

Chorus:
I’ve been to church
I’ve read the book
I know he’s here, but I don’t look
near as often as I should
Yeah, I know I should
His fingerprints are everywhere
I’d just slow down to stop and stare
opened my eyes and man I swear
I saw God today

I saw a couple walking by they were holding hands
Man, she had that glow
yeah I couldn’t help but notice she was starting to show
it stood there for a minute takin’ the sky
lost in that sunset
a splash of amber melted in the shades of red

Chorus

I got my face pressed up against the nursery glass
She’s sleeping like a rock
My name on her wrist wearing tiny pink socks
She’s got my nose, she’s got her mama’s eyes
My brand new baby girl
She’s a miracle
I saw God today

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What an Awesome Post, I have been back to it several times :) I love those babies like they were mine.(wait they are mine, right?)I couldn't love them anymore. Love you and Ronnie too, with out him I wouldn't have my babies. Thank You for being the best sister a girl could have. Love YOU