Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yay!! Our levels were 17 today!!!!

So I know it hs been a few days--but we are soooooooooooooo tired. Okay so we got to leave Tuesday night around 7 pm, I burst into tears when I saw Bishop I had missed him sssssssssooooo much, he had changed so much--he gained 6 lbs. since he had been sick--he was a changed boy.
Okay so for Bella --when we got to leave her levels were at 12.5 --they were 12.3 that morning--we got to leave but had an appointment for the next afternoon (wed) to check her levels again she had gained 1 oz so she was 6.7 lbs she was down from her birth weight 10% -- and her bilirubin had jumped to 16.?--not really great--so we needed to come back tomorrow Thursday--so we go back they jumped to 18.? , friday had to go back again 19.? so we needed to come back again--saturday today and they were 17--yay---we are going down --so happy , even Dr Huss was really excited to tell us. So we don't have to go back to Vanderbilt until next friday for her 2 week check up-- It will be so wonderful to stay at home all day tomorrow--we may not even get out of our P.J.'s , whoo hoo. So here are some more pictures of her since the birth post below. Enjoy--I know she is so precious to look at.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love her and Bishop so much !! I have only been home 24 hours but I miss yall so much !! Love Sister (Sissy)