Saturday, May 13, 2006

feel like blogging a bit

Whats up people of the world , I am at work yet again, I have to be here 4 days in a row this week--- Yuck , ooooh , gross, make me want to throw up, blah. But It is going okay, have been searching photography websites in search of some cool poses to put Bishop in, I sure he is going to love doing them, he is such a ham(honey glazed--I could just eat him up--yum yum yum) hold on........................................


Ok just talked to the X-ray guy, hoping to get some of that good chipboard to play with, he is going to try and talk to the main hosp. -- He thinks they still use it and get me some, keep your fingers crossed-- sister. Here at the childrens hosp. they are on the computer and don't hardly print them anymore...so much for being state of the art, not benefiting me here. He said his wife scrapbooks, hope he doesnt tell her about it, she will be making him bring it home. I asked him if she went to the convention he said he told her no, that she didnt have any money, I bet she went...

Anyways back to my business, We all went to Bishops 9 month check up on Thursday and she said he was looking great--knew that!!! He was only 18 lbs!! whats up with that??? I figured he was at LEAST 22-23 lbs. Well he was still 25% percentile in weight, he was 27 inches long , shot up like a weed. He has been doing the belly spin lately I will look at him he will be sitting up , turn my head hes on his belly, turn my head again, he has done a complete 180 degree turn, but the belly does not leave the floor, he might be trying a new modern day type of break-dancing. you never know, he might be cutting edge , he is a s-m-a-r-t boy, you know.

Oh well talk to you goons Later...........................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................****** ; o )

No comments: