Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Paper Element Monthly Challenges

The Paper Element this a cool place for goodies, and great ideas


This is November 16th's challenge
My unique border is the threading water punch, I did the outside edges--its not perfect--{don't look to close..lol}then inked with white chalk ink, and then I layered or matted 2 more times
Photobucket


The November 18th's challenge:
I used the quote... "Love wholeheartedly be surprised, give Thanks and praise, then you will discover the fullness of your life." -Brother David Stein-Rust
Photobucket


November 8th Challenge: Sand it challenge, So I sanded all my edges and my thicker letters{hard to get in all those crevices and around all edges
Photobucket



November 1st challenge Journaling, so I wrote a love note to my baby girl about all the things I love about her.
Photobucket


November 22 nd I used my threading water on the right hand side and inked my edges--I sooo love this punch, its my favorite
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is alot of very nice work !!! I miss my babies !!

Cheryl KVD said...

These are all beautiful! Thanks for participating in The Paper Element challenges!!!
Cheryl