Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snow Snow and more Snow

So I was just talking about this the other day how I felt sorry for kids now days because we really haven't had any snow to really play in in the last few years

but we got some last night so Ronnie asked BB if he wanted to go out in the snow and play and he said "NO" so I laughed but didnt realize he was saying snow not no--he is sooooooooooooooooo cute these days I love him to pieces.

So I know I havent posted in over a month--bad mommy!!!! but I am here now so updates on everyone--

Bella I have tried to feed her several times and she throws up for the next few hours until its all out

Ronnie has started his job and walks like 20 miles a day --so he is really tired lately, but says he doesnt miss the water company though-- I wonder though... he he

Me , I have been working extra for the the last couple weeks and will be for the next week also, and have decided to give my scrapping room to my baby girl so over the next 6 months or so I will be downsizing my stash and organizing my stuff to fit on shelves I will have to get either in the den or the bedroom--havent decided yet. So that is abbout it enjoy the videos.

No comments: