Sunday, July 23, 2006

cute baby bum






This is my cute babies bum. This morning when I got home from work, he had his bum pushed so far up in the air I had to take a picture.
This past week has been a rocky one, some days we were not the best of friends. He is still the sweetest boy I have ever known. We are starting to plan his birthday party. I think it is going to be Elmo themed. Since Shelbys birthday and his are so close we are going to have theirs together. I made the invitations this weekend, I will be mailing them next week.
I had my stampin up crop party this past friday, it was fun but seems like it went by a lot faster that it took to put together and plan for. It was a lot of work. It could be a while before the next one,I think.
Oh weel talk to you cats later. CCCCCCCCCCCCCc-ya

No comments: