Wednesday, March 09, 2011

~~blog candy alert~~

head on over to:
http://sugarpea-designs.blogspot.com/2011/03/candy-for-you.html
..I have copied some of here post for her 1 year anniversary she is celebrating with candy..yummy scrapp stuff


Here's what you'll get:


(1) Belles 'n Whistles Stamp (from the Snowbabies Collection)
(1) Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die
(1) The Greeting Farm ~ Forest Friends
(1) Your Next Stamp ~ Pierrce from France
(from the new World Kid Collection)
(3) Ciao Copic Markers (R29, R27, R22)
** And a few extra goodies that I'll throw in before mailing!!




And here's what you need to do:


* Be or become a follower
(I currently have 314 - you each will be given two entries)


* Display and link my blog candy on your sidebar
(Thanks for spreading the word ~ I hope to make lots of new friends)


* Visit me once before the blog candy is over and leave me a comment.
(Leaving a comment on this post DOES NOT COUNT!!)


* Enter your name with Mr. Linky below
(only 1 entry)

but go to her blog to do this...go now...right now..lol


Blog Candy Ends: April 1, 2011

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Just wanted to pop in and thank you for stopping by my blog. Good luck with the book giveaway!