Thursday, April 16, 2009

~~my BeAcH BaBiEs~~


These are my beach Babies..could possibly some of the cutest babies in the whole wide world.This was in June of last year in Panama City Beach, FL. I made this Layout for the American Crafts challenge of the week. The challenge was to use their Zing embossing powder for the background of the Layout...well so I did. Also here is the list of all the products I used:
American Crafts Products:
~monograms mumbo jumbo letters black
~remarks runway letter stickers (I outlined in black to help blend with my other letter and to stand out a little more from my PP)
~ribbon from the spring and summer collection (luv me some stripes)
~Greenhouse plastic flowers
~Spring & Summer shortbread & saucer patterned paper
~Zing White embossing powder

Other products used:
~fiskars border punch Waves
~Stampin Up stamps
~bling for center of flowers found in the craft department at Hobby Lobby
~black ink
~black journaling pen

4 comments:

Appie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Appie said...

Fun layout..love anything beachy anyways! He, he! And they are so cute !!

Margie said...

Very cute! Love the layout - very colorful :)
TFS!

Zarah said...

Oh - how CUTE!