Thursday, April 16, 2009

~~my BeAcH BaBiEs~~


These are my beach Babies..could possibly some of the cutest babies in the whole wide world.This was in June of last year in Panama City Beach, FL. I made this Layout for the American Crafts challenge of the week. The challenge was to use their Zing embossing powder for the background of the Layout...well so I did. Also here is the list of all the products I used:
American Crafts Products:
~monograms mumbo jumbo letters black
~remarks runway letter stickers (I outlined in black to help blend with my other letter and to stand out a little more from my PP)
~ribbon from the spring and summer collection (luv me some stripes)
~Greenhouse plastic flowers
~Spring & Summer shortbread & saucer patterned paper
~Zing White embossing powder

Other products used:
~fiskars border punch Waves
~Stampin Up stamps
~bling for center of flowers found in the craft department at Hobby Lobby
~black ink
~black journaling pen

4 comments:

Appie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Appie said...

Fun layout..love anything beachy anyways! He, he! And they are so cute !!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very cute! Love the layout - very colorful :)
TFS!

Zarah said...

Oh - how CUTE!