Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WhAt Is Up My PeePs??

He is my little Wii man in action, I think he is going to be just like his Dad, he wants to "race cars" all the time.





On another note we had a great time at our Scrappy Retreat, I didnt take many pictures, but as Julie was taking our picture for the Creative cafe winnings I got to send in , she managed to get a couple of shots of herself.. Julie this cracked me up.. I totally didnt know you took these.. he he The last picture was of my winnings too, Alison from CC wanted me to take this shot but I had already combined with all my own collection so I just took the shot anyway... There is also at shot of my princess before I left on Friday... Isn't my babies the cutest things EVAH!!!!Peace out~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

ROTFL!!!!
SURPRISE. TEE HEE