Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Induction date set

Our princess Lindsey Isabella is set to arrive. I am dilated to 1 1/2 and the baby's head is down. I really wanted Dr.Spetalnik to deliver so I scheduled for an induction. My last day at work I think will be September 2, because I am off Labor day anyway. I sure hope she doesn't come before that although I have washed everything and set up all of her stuff. Since I did not have a shower for her, a few people asked what they could get for her, a gift card or something would be nice-- I think I have already gotten all the basics.















On another note Bishop had his 2 year check up today, and he has checked out fine he had to get 1 shot. His height percentile has went from 12% to 25%. He weighed 25 lbs. and is 32" in height.

No comments: