Sunday, July 01, 2007

a few facts about me.........................


My roommate and I once:depends on the roommate, have had 3. Lisa Young, can think of anything. Melissa Crane (now Cantrell) we probably did alot of things , we once did a float thru beer drinking thing--ok can't explain this if you see her ask her. Ronnie Mayo I married him once does this count.

Never in my life have I:bungee jumped or skydived and WON'T

High school was:long, glad it is over, I struggled to pass , was not really into it, now college was easy

When I'm nervous: face turns white , ears turn red, neck is splotchy

My hair:short brown and blond --ok it needs some work I admit

When I was 5:I cried for my mommy everyday in kindergarten as she left me.

When I turn my head left: I see the OR phone, sure hope it doesn't ring.

I should be: doing exactly what I am doing

By this time next year:I will have 1 toddler and a new baby girl ok she will be 9 months old

My favorite aunt is:Holly

I have a hard time understanding:what I am reading especially if I am made to read it. Not a big reader

You know I like you if: If I use sarcasm with you or hit you when i am talking to you--not sure why I do this sorry

My ideal breakfast is:krispy kreme doughnut and chocolate milk

If you visit my home town: there is not much to see, not sure what is my exact hometown kinda all over north middle TN

If you spend the night at my house:you will have to sleep on the hide a bed and not be able to walk the next day

My favorite blonde is:my sweet baby boy, Ronnie too but he is more of a dirty blond does that count

My favorite brunette is:my sister, but she has highlights does this count?

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: frogs?? ok I am really not sure about this question

I shouldn't have been:always nice to people and stood up for myself more, I think I am doing better at this these days

Last night I: up all night and was at work and worked, why cant I be rich

A better name for me would be:Nicole--ok I know this is my name I think I would like to be called that.

I've been told I look like:ummm once Jennifer Capratti sp?? tennis player

If I could have any car, it would be: hummer

No comments: