Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sick , Sick , and more Sick

I am not going to post pictures of us this week , we have been sick since last Friday, and I am so tired of this bed, Me and Bishop have been to the doctor on Saturday, then that one didn't work for me I got worse and they didn't want to prescribe me anything because i am pregnant, go figure. So then Monday I am on the verge of going to the ER, because I cant get in to see anyone and the ones who had appts. didn't want to see me because i am pregnant. Basically I think I have bronchitis and some sort of eye infection that actually hasn't left. Bishop had bronchitis too, which he has simply not been out of commission at all since he got antibiotics right away. I finally got my ob dr. to call me in a zpac which until I woke up this morning I have felt a little better. Thank you God for that--I have been praying for a week.I am looking forward to taking my medicine again today and hopefully tomorrow I will be back whoo hoo, I cannot believe i missed a whole week of work, i dont think in my life i have missed a whole week. Hope everyone else is doing well. talk later.

No comments: