Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas Cards for sale



Christmas Cards for sale
Seasons Greetings to all!!!!
Its that time again to start sending out your Christmas greetings. Let me help you and me both out by making some of the cutest cards for you. This is usually how I make my Christmas money. So please forward this to your friends and family members to help me out. I will so appreciate it as will Bishop and Ronnie. Prices are at the bottom of the post.

















The card above is #1 Poinsetta greetings












# 2 Teddy Bear Holidays










#3 Santa in Plaid to the left










#4 Snowman Happy Holiday (Below)






















#5 Ribbon Snowmen


















#6 Believe in Frosty (to the right)















#7 A Merry little Christmas Truck (2 left pictures)

























#8 Jingle all the way (to the right)








#9 Happy Holidays Frosty (above)













Prices:

Qty 1 $3.00

Qty 5 $13.00

Qty 10 $25.00

Qty 15 $35.00

Qty 20 $45.00

Qty 30 $65.00

Please email me with your card # and name with quantity desired. Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments: