Sunday, June 25, 2006

read this--makes sense

I got this from Ali Edwards blog--thought it was some good advice, I think I will try to follow instead of trying to please everyone--please make a mental note of this in case a decision I make in the future effects you the wrong way--still love ya anyway.


"Every day, passion speaks to us through our feelings. that's why when you allow yourself to become anesthetized by what others think, you literally block yourself from living the life you were called to live.
I promise you that if you make a choice that doesn't please your mate, your friends, your mother, or whoever, the world will not fall apart -- the people who truly love you want you to love yourself. and as you become clearer about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you -- the first time around."

Oprah Winfrey


What is your happiness today?

No comments: