Saturday, June 24, 2006

Catching Up!!!!!





So all of the pictures have been taken in the last couple of weeks since I have been a slacker and not kept up. I tried to title each picture to let you know just what was going on in the pictures. My precious one is sooooooooo growing up--he even looks like a toddler, and he sure thinks he is one. We have this play pen like fence to surround he play area since he has gone mobile(and he is definitly QUICK!!!) you will turn around and he will be gone. He actually seems to play with his toys more when he is in the fenced in play area and stays out of trouble.
So I have to go to court on wednesday for a ticket i got back in april--NOT looking forward to it--hope they dont make me pay it(312.00) but my address is officially changed in the computer, but I can't take back the speeding unfortunetly. It will Bishops first appearence in a court room, I sure hope he is a good boy. I am at work tonight, it is driving me more and more crazy these days, I just don't enjoy working here like I did, but thats life. Right?? C'est la Vie!!
Oh well one day when I have millions I won't have to be here anymore. I am going to keeping trying my scrappin business thing, and pray that it takes off. Life is too short not to do what you want.and enjoy it!!!!Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!!!
love to all

No comments: