Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yesterday...a good day

Yesterday Ronnie didnt have to go to work, so we got up around 7 amhe cooked breakfast and just hung out together, it felt so good outside that we took Bishop out, was gonna take Bella but she had passed out in her bean bag watching pooh. So me & Daddy and Bishop blew bubbles, anf play a little football..which he loved














then I made this last night for the challenge on their blog this is a Ketto stamp by stamping Bella, my friend, Angela {click here for her blog}who I met last month let me stamp her. Check out her blog she does amazing work. I know not the norm for Christmas colors but it is the pink paislee line Tinsel town.
I am hoping to hang out with my Unity peeps on the splitcoast board today...they have a new thing coming out called "Ippity" its a secret to be told today.


Ok peeps Im out about to enjoy this beautiful day with my little peeps, my windows are open, my house is as clean as its gonna get today, I might scrap and just do whatever crosses my mind..that of course doesn't cost any money.

oh and a mental note... New Moon comes out in 15 days!!! i am going to see it with my co-workers Bonnie Lou, and Tina E from work ...can't wait!!

No comments: