Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Minds Eye ...Ad Inspiration



Here is my Layout I did for the My minds Eye Challenge from their blog, I had a lot of fun doing it.
I got my inspiration from the ad I have shown below, well I started with that in mind and well it grew...lol..I think I lost control with the abbey road collection of birds and flowers. Thanks for looking.




Supplies used;
MME Abbey Road Whirley Bird Shine paper
MME Tres Jolie Family tree plaid (back side)
MME Out & About Tiny dots Botanical Paper
MMe Out & About Flowery Mediallion paper
MME Abbey Road Decorative Brad
MME Abbey Road Die cuts
MME Laundry Line Natural "Encourage" Crocheted Flowers
MME Abbey Road Whirly Bird Chipboard elements
MME Penny lane Tiny Dancer "Chasse" Frame
Pink Stickles for the centers of flowers.
MME Laundry Line Flirty "Fun Lovin'Trim

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great job, Tina! We have your entry.