Monday, January 12, 2009

~~blog candy alert~~ & Twilight update, oh and I need a favor...

Hey all my readers you should head over to Mellissa's blog she has a lot of super cute ideas and blog candy too-- Her Valentine cards are tooo cute!!

http://keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-about-love-and-my-birthday-blog.html


I know I need to blog some more post, and I will but I am still reading my twilight books and well they are another addiction like scrapping, but I am on the last one--started last night, but if I am anything like Bonnie at work she has already read them twice.
See ya soon

MY FAVOR:
I wonder if you might wonder over to the creative-cafe blog and post a comment on this post that I sent you actually you have to give my email address Bishopsmommie@yahoo.com, but there is lots of goodies up for grabs check out this weeks posts and next week--they are giving away there new line of products....whoo hoo Thanks in advance for your help!!

http://mycreative-cafe.com/blog/?p=457


please please please and thank you !!!Have a great day!!

No comments: