Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

I am sooooooo excited , WE ROLLED OVER yeah!!!! We rolled from back to front , which is a little out of order but I will take it. I am so proud of that little fella, He was laying on the floor and we heard a frustrated scream, Ronnie said I think he is trying to rollover, I looked and ran all over the house for my camera when it was beside me the whole time. He is so precious, I don't know how I ever lived without him.
I am just loving this blog thing, I hope each and everyone of you have or get one soon. I didnt know it was so popular to have one.
I got my braces off, and it felt great until the next day(Friday) when I picked up my retainer , I have to wear it 24 hours a day , except when I am eating and brushing, for 6 months then I will have to wear just


at night. My teeth are so sore I had to take a goody powder (Ronnie Recommended yuck!!!) but I will agree with him it worked. I feel I talk with a lisp and I also am spitting a little when I talk, so beware.




No comments: